Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Snow White And The Seven Whores Online

Classifieds Fashion Week - thoughts brushed

in Lodz was the second time, and the first time at Fashion Week . The comparison I have just from London Fashion Week, so not quite know what to expect. I saw an event for which I keep my fingers crossed and shows that wykręcały thumbs down. Especially on Saturday. I do not know where it comes from the fashion for psychedelic music, from the ears and teeth ache? The only justification for it was - a little satanic - show Maldoror under Off Out Of Schedule.

Before entering the show Off-Out of Schedule

The other was just puszeniem, although in principle I do not know why. After one of Saturday's show My head ached. Pain osłodziła show me your Agnieszka Macias .

On Sunday, it was much better. The contest has won the best fashion show Zuo Corp. unanimously. do not know if officially, but the online reviews were consistent in this regard. The duo first designer showed a collection of interesting (super-structures, I would like to have a coat with this collection of very original sleeves), and secondly (the dessert) decided to pay for all the performance the orchestra with a soloist of the Polish Post waving flag. Thumbs up for the distance!

Zuo Corp. finale show.

I wish I had not seen the show Bohoboco - gathered great rezencje. I am the proud owner of Bohoboco dresses and keep your fingers crossed for Michael and Camilla.

Besides ... took me a promotional gift from Filcowni - pink elephant for good luck:) I fell in love aprons Cookie and I'm going to buy one of them (I'm torn between the model Melania and Lola;). I also recommend the collection specifically designed for Horn & More.


pink elephant in luck - the handbag hanging from Filcowni


Sexy Cookie
aprons

talked to people in the industry. We all keep our fingers crossed and expect that the boat is strengthened Fashion Week for several seasons and will become a place where we will be showing collections for the coming season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment