Sunday, May 23, 2010

Serina Snelling 2009 Calendar










FINNISH PACKAGING


In the midst of my 'roles' diaries on the Internet each day that ends in a subject and place rs, I found that packaging of products in Finland , well apart from the fact that Finland and for that alone worth rs who see things more cute and beautiful!

Finnish brand of bread do Vilpuri has embalgens super creative created by Finnish Hasan & Partners, in all these monsters seem to eat the whole bag of bread! Does the bread of them is similar to ours? Ie dry rs? LOL!







Paulig Finnish coffee already had their packages created by Sanna Annukka, who had a job and facing mto delicate embroidery Finnish roots:



I hope you enjoyed, it is difficult to see products in the Nordic countries here, so I know what you think of the post, because if you like I can do other issues of other countries ^ ^

Source: http://www. botecodesign.org / category / package /

0 comments:

Post a Comment