Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Merilyn Sekova Bowling Baby Doll










THE CAT AND THE ROOSTER


Aiai week flies, when I happened to see a week now and the wind rolled All my life, am no longer in freenlancer (MTAs emotions = P) but right now I'm glad to be able to read, concentrate on the sessions and TCC faculty who are making me think more than ever, and in order that I not There is currently the best way for me that psychology = P Well let the story? This comes in Lithuania there =]

A TALE LITHUANIAN

once was a cat and a rooster who built a beautiful home under a big tree at the foot of forest. After the construction finished, the two lived quiet and happy.
One day, early morning, someone knocked on the door. The cat got up from his bed and asked
- Who it is knocking at this hour?
- I am the fox, open the door, sir cat. Every day I walk through the woods to the lake looking for the ducks, but did not get any ...
The cat lifted its tail and shaggy replied:
- Go away, fox shameless, leave us in peace. You do not fool me and you can not catch the rooster. Go away. Go! I do not let you go.
The fox did not go away mad, just hid behind trees and waited.


The cat said to the rooster:
- I have to go hunting, foraging for food. And you, cock-singer, do not open the door to anyone. The fox can still be around.
And the cat is gone with his shaggy tail raised.
The fox licked his lips and slowly came to their house.
- Hello, rooster, cock beautiful, colorful feathers. Everybody loves you because of your very beautiful voice. O beautiful cock, let me go.
- Who's that knocking at the door?
- O cock of colored feathers, me, me, the beautiful hen. I know how to find worms in the garden. I walk in the garden every day and looking for bugs. The rooster scared
said:
- How do you not afraid of the fox? Come in, please. I've seen the fox today.
Evil Rooster opened the door a little, the fox grabbed him and took him, running. She ran without hurry look back, and the rooster cried
- Cat, kitten, rescues the cock-singer! The fox is taking me by the high mountains, the large fields, the green lawns, dense forests.
The cat heard the screams, he left everything and ran after the fox, caught it and rescued his friend.
The next day the cat said to her companion:
- I have to go hunting, foraging for food, because yesterday I could not. And you, cock-singer, stay home and not open the door to anyone. And the cat came out with its tail raised nap.
But the fox was already shamelessly again behind the door of the house and began to sing:
- O rooster, cock, beautiful feathers, all loves you for your beautiful voice. Gallo O, let me go.
- Who is knocking the door?
O-cock feather color, I'm the stubborn dog. Looking for a fox in the forest.
- I'm glad you came! And not afraid of Fox. Come in please, I'm afraid to stay alone at home.
Evil Rooster opened the door a little, the fox grabbed him and took him, running. She ran across the large field in a hurry and the rooster cried
- Cat, kitten, is shaking my crest! The fox is getting my feathers, she's taking me by the high mountains, the large fields, the green lawns, dense forests.


The cat heard the screams, he left everything and ran after the fox, but hurt himself in the foot and did not get the fox. He walked limping through the forest, leaning on a stick, and saw the pit in the forest of the fox. He peered inside and saw that there were six little foxes the fox and the rooster stuck in the corner. The cat began to sing softly:
- In the middle of the forest dance cute little foxes six, and the rooster, the seventh, is arrested at the flour mill ... The six cute little foxes with their tails, are even more beautiful. The old fox made a cake today. Oh dear fox, get me a little bit of your delicious cake.
The old fox was sweeping the room and heard the song:
- Who is singing?
The cat did not respond, only sang the same song again. She was very curious and opened the door and the cat took it and closed it in a bag, and went back to the pit and kept singing.
- In the middle of the forest dance cute little foxes six, and the rooster, the seventh, is trapped in the flour mill ...
a fox came out to see who was singing and also the cat caught it. Thus he continued to catch all the little foxes and close the bag. And finally rescued the rooster.
Now the little foxes are in a zoo. If you do not believe, ask your parents to take you to see the foxes.

Tale very light, but fairly typical of those that our parents told for us to sleep well at least mine had many, remember the fox and the stork, he loved to hear and you remember any stories your parents told you the little ones?

Source: http://www.aprendereuropa.pt/page.aspx?idCat=331&idMasterCat=300&idContent=774 , DeviantArt: Himmapaan

0 comments:

Post a Comment