Monday, June 7, 2010

How Big Should A Basketball Jersey Be?










COMMUNIST LIECHTENSTEIN - PART 1


Sumi I know is that I used the holiday to enjoy my namo I was purple (still = P) to miss, and finished work of the optional (Vocational Guidance) and work in the buffet. .. but here I'm here =] Liechtenstein is how I must have reviewed a very small place, so it is difficult to find their stuff, and my lack of time prevented me to translate the brochures that I get there ... but today I decided to submit you a little better this country, enjoy the ride!

Liechtenstein is divided into eleven municipalities (Gemeinden - singular Gemeinde), many of which only a single city. These being:


Balzers


Balzers is a city and a community located south of Liechtenstein. The place was first mentioned in 842.





Eschen


Eschen is a municipality or community in the north of Liechtenstein. Eschen is the fourth largest city of Liechtenstein.





Gamprin


Gamprin is a municipality, the lower third of Liechtenstein. It is located on the border with Switzerland, in northwestern Mexico, bounded north and northeast by Ruggell by Schellenberg, and this southwest and south by a Eschen Schaan.


Its territory includes the city of Bendern, perhaps the most important city of Liechtenstein, historically. In 1699, in Bendern Prince Johann Adam Andreas has signed an alliance with representatives of the Low Country The city also had ecclesiastical importance, at least during the fifteenth century. Among the assets included a local church dedicated to Our Lady, built in 1481, but with a history remontant mid-year 1045. Commune is located in the Office of Liechtenstein.


Source: Flickr: On An Alphabet, AndreJenny.com, Hellebardius, Gabi Feibel, Wikipedia and official site of Gamprin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment